Our strategy is to provide few but excellent models. In order to provide a high quality at a low price, each product is carefully designed and tested.
The development is working so far on 2 type of houses: A hexagonal and a square one. Both types come in 2 version:
- A bare empty space that you can decorate on your own or have it developed by an interior designer
- A so called shelter interior which is simple and cost efficient to start living in straight away
The hexagonal house is our first product released with a lot of nice qualities:
- It is enlightened from 5 to 6 sides providing a maximum of light
- you can easily change the room layout by combining any number of the 6 triangles
- The stability of a hexagonal construction is superior to the square construction as the forces on the edges can be better distributed
- It does not damage the environment as it is built on removable poles
- It can be easily isolated to match any standard
The price for a single unit will be between 25’000 and 50’000 Euros depending on the standard and the site to build. Note that the construction of set of houses reduces the price a lot as described in cooperative housing
In many places the hexagonal construction is not applicable due to geometry or social acceptance. For this reason there is also a model with a square foot print.
This house has some advantages too.
- it is easier to assemble since it has 4 walls instead of 6
- it is more discreet since its conventional shape attracts less attention
- you can extended and combine the base element easily to form bigger constructions