The hexagonal house is the product we first created.
The hexagonal form meant caused a little bit more effort to construct then the square, but there are several advantages:
- You can get the sunshine of the whole day. This is very useful when creating solar energy
- You get a very spacious feeling
- The stability is superior as the forces are much better distribute
The dimension of the first type are:
- Diameter: 5 meters
- Higth: 2 meters on the outside, 2.8 meters in the middle
- Isolation: Our default is wood fibre as it is easy to transport and apply and has a good isolation effect, but you can choose any material and thickness you like
The hexgonal house can also be combined by building units to each other. You can create any form by filling out cells of a honey comb.